- Real Estate since 1989. Yes, that
1989. On Lee's first day "at work" a sign on a colleague's
desk said "Please, let there be one more 'boom', and I promise not
to p*** it away this time"
- By starting in the business then, Lee never
had it easy ... just taking orders and driving a nice car. Lee
Martin worked hard and within a year, her experienced colleagues
were asking her what she was doing to succeed so well in a
- Lee Martin's previous life was in Social
Work. She has a degree in Social Work and has worked in
hospitals, children's services, family services and on northern
reserves. She 'connects' with people and she 'cares' and it
shows. Her people skills are probably worth more in real
estate than all Gord Martin's business and marketing talents.
- Lee Martin loves to sing. She takes
lessons, practices hard, sings in the excellent VOCA choir, was a founding member of
the Toronto Beach Chorale community choir.
- Golf is another abiding interest ... and
- Also gardening, travel, the varied
entertainments of a great city like Toronto, and life in general.
- Real Estate since 1996, after leaving a
multi-faceted career at Ontario Hydro that included Marketing
Management, Executive Office Strategic Management, Management
Development Training and Consulting, and Operational Audit
- As of 2017, Gord continues to perform market
analysis, produce marketing plans and materials and serve the team's
technical and administrative needs, but he has let his licence
lapse. The team is beginning to reduce even further the number of
active clients as they approach retirement (bad word, looking for a
- Gord Martin's education includes a Master's
Degree in Business Administration from Western's Ivey School of
Business in London, ON.
- Gord has varied interests including travel,
writing and photography, the joys of life in the city of Toronto, at
the cottage on the island, and the warmth of a
- Gord is a music lover, particularly jazz and
blues, but with virtually no talent other than good taste!
- Gord Martin is a golfer, provided that
obsession ... rather than ability ... is all that is required to
claim the title.